LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Baja rack Mule pics on a KJ?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40677
Page 1 of 1

Author:  DryBones [ Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Baja rack Mule pics on a KJ?

Anybody using the Baja racks Mule roof rack? If so do you have an installed picture? I am thinking of goingthis route for the extra 4 inches in length but would like to see it installed first. 8)

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Check here...

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=38938

The member also sells them at his website, www.sierraexpeditions.com

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

log into Expedition Portal and punch in Baja Racks have some things about them pics etc. Plus Wil is one of the leading forces over there. Great site as well

Author:  DryBones [ Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote:
Check here...

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=38938

The member also sells them at his website, www.sierraexpeditions.com


Thanks, I found that after posting my question but I wanted to see if anybody had one on a factory crossbars or on Thule or Yakima crossbars.

Author:  DryBones [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:15 am ]
Post subject: 

Nevermind! I just went and ordered a Black Widow.... That Mule is just too tall when installed on factory crossbars!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/