| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New Jeep in our family http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4100 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | benmar2000 [ Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Jeep in our family |
Finially I can post this pic.. Kid went to bed.. LOL Check out the new Jeep in our family...
My wife won it at the Dealership.. They had this auction where you get some fake money for the amount you paid for your Jeep and then you can bid on items.. All I can say is that thing is HUGE!! I can't wait for Christmas.. Ben P.S. Yeah I know I have alot of Pepsi in the back.. They were on sale.. Couldn't pass them up.. LOL |
|
| Author: | lilmatty [ Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I got my grandson one of those for his birthday last summer. He's got a gravel bed in half of the backyard so hge's made it into a huge obstacle course. This unit is pretty dern capable. |
|
| Author: | 2003KJ [ Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Not sure who's gonna be more excited on x-mas, you, or your kid...LOL I've seen those in the store....and they do look pretty bad booty! They look very sturdy for a RC car. |
|
| Author: | ManicMechanicJoe [ Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would like a similar bumped on my KJ. It it were steel and big enough it would look sweet. |
|
| Author: | Steakgoddess [ Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's great! Get an extra battery so when the one runs out, you can have the one plugged in charging and then ready to go! No down time! |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Steakgoddess wrote: That's great! Get an extra battery so when the one runs out, you can have the one plugged in charging and then ready to go! No down time!
Also open the thing XMAS Eve and put the stinking battery on charge ... but you probably thought of that already! Mike |
|
| Author: | Neatus [ Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Can I have one of those Pepsi's for Christmas? |
|
| Author: | benmar2000 [ Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yep!! Already thought about getting the batteries charged.. Neatus: Sure.. I will send you some pepsi for Christmas... Ben |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|