| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Are these real? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41760 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Are these real? |
If these halo lights are real, then I want some!!! HALO-KIT-Demon-Eyes I'd post a picture from the site, but I don't know how to... anyone can helP? |
|
| Author: | Sean [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I agree, they look nice, it looks like you have to take the headlight out, disassemble it, attach the new part and put it all back together... |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
look great on a Honda maybe, but a Jeep ? plus 169 bucks |
|
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: look great on a Honda maybe, but a Jeep ? plus 169 bucks
x2 plus that would be a good start to that lift your wanting. |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well... I wouldn't purchase from ebay, but amazon. I wish that the frankelift would be available for puchase through amazon, so I could purchase it. I have amazon gift certificates, and could buy it for free. |
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: look great on a Honda maybe, but a Jeep ? plus 169 bucks
You do know who you are talking about, don't you? |
|
| Author: | corwyyn [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've never understood the fascination with these 'halo' things, but I guess I'm just an old coot who isn't in touch with today's youth... Oh and the old coot edited your post to make that hideously long web address more manageable |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
thank you... I dont mean to be Mr. Lights, but when you drive 30 minutes to and from, out in the middle of nowhere to see your girlfriend, and you need to be able to see, then you will know why I have these lights! and yes, it is kinda an obsession... but hey, it's my money right! Cheers! |
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
just giving you a hard time! we all do our own thing! Carry on! |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
oh i know! |
|
| Author: | LIV42DY [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good for an MTV Hoopsie Ride. I drive a jeep. |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
riptricket wrote: thank you... I dont mean to be Mr. Lights, but when you drive 30 minutes to and from, out in the middle of nowhere to see your girlfriend, and you need to be able to see, then you will know why I have these lights!
and yes, it is kinda an obsession... but hey, it's my money right! Cheers! Uh Ya really think those halo doohickeys are gonna help you see better at night? |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If you like them, then go for it. Especially with the deal thing you have going with Amazon. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think they look cool, but I got a better idea Put them on the renny roof lights |
|
| Author: | nosnorb_808 [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like those headlights. I think those will go well with your taillights. Where did you get those taillights anyway? |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
amazon.com but the real website is ipcw.com |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
im gonna go sue happy on riptricket big fat civil suit for him making me want to spend like 1000 bucks between 4 of those halos and a pair of those narsty tail lights |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i do what i do! |
|
| Author: | Luke09 [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: im gonna go sue happy on riptricket
big fat civil suit for him making me want to spend like 1000 bucks between 4 of those halos and a pair of those narsty tail lights Make it a class action .... |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
thanks guys! kinda needed a laugh! I know my KJ has a lota lights, but I actually use them A LOT! Deer are very common here in Oklahoma, along with the rest of the country, I know, but when you are driving on roads that do not have any light, and deer dart out in front of you ~25-50 yards, then you'll know why. I've only had acouple close calls, but they would have been closer without my lights! It's all good guys, and I would only change a couple things on my KJ, but those things aren't things that have already been done, but yet a steel front bumper, lift, and a steel roof rack! But hey I still have time, I'm only 21! |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|