LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

bad news for me--edited
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41784
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  bad news for me--edited

Well i received bad new's today. I went in for my orthopedic appointment on my shoulder after two dislocations in two weeks, and I am going under the knife again next Friday April the 10th. 6-8 Month recovery time. This hurts with everything I had planned this summer with two MOS schools, numerous 4-wheeling trips and so on with upgrades.

So now i have put everything on hold, included buying new windows from James, and painting and installing my Corners and Sliders. It sucks so bad, since i wanted to get things done by end of April and send Rokmen some shots and post up the pictures here on Lostkj's. I'll everyone know but ill find out what time i go into surgery Friday on Thursday ha ha.

Btw guys this is not an April fools joke. I really wish it was trust me

Author:  MP Jeeper [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Will pray for safe surgery & fast recovery. :wink:

Author:  Fulltimer [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

We will all be pulling for you! Pay attention to the docs about the do's and don'ts.

Terry

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks i well. This is the second surgery on this shoulder. I hate this whole not being able to do anything for pretty much 3 months. But, thanks alot guys

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

man thats a bummer... I hope all goes well for you

Author:  mrkake [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fulltimer wrote:
We will all be pulling for you! Pay attention to the docs about the do's and don'ts.

Terry


X2. You don't want to go back for that again! We will all be hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Author:  Guest [ Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sorry about your misfortune. Reminds me when i was into weight lifting. I tore something in my shoulder and couldn't lift my arm for a month.

Author:  Inc [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Good luck and take it easy till you're healed.

Author:  Luke09 [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 am ]
Post subject: 

I know the sentiment can be of little comfort but just remember it could always be much worse. Good Luck to you and a speedy recovery.

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Ya i know i ll be taking an easy for a while. I can't re injury this shoulder again. Thanks guys for everything

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/