| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Where did the Sightings section go? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41805 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Cobalt-60 [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Where did the Sightings section go? |
I just spotted my first modified KJ in town besides mine -- 6PM, 4/1/2009, Tucker, GA Dark Green 02-04 KJ Roof Rack Looked like a Frankenlift Cragar Soft 8s 245/75s MTs or better And NO LOST stickers that I could tell... And, of course, I was not driving The Bunny to wave at him... |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It is gone. We are suppossed to put them in our local sections |
|
| Author: | Cobalt-60 [ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
colts_kj wrote: It is gone. We are suppossed to put them in our local sections
Thanks!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|