| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| trim bumper on 02-04 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41944 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | STINGN [ Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | trim bumper on 02-04 |
Now, I have seen a lot of 05-07Liberty's with their lower portion of the bumper trimmed off which makes it look bigger and much more of a Jeep (I refer to Jeeps Wranglers look) and what I'm wondering is if anyone on here has trimmed their 02-04 bumper like that??? I thought about it but the challenge is the fog light spots... |
|
| Author: | KJ kyle [ Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
a couple of the guys just completely cut out the corners where the fog lights are at.... OHV KJ is the one that comes to mind. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|