| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Roof basket reverse lights http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42128 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Roof basket reverse lights |
Does anyone have any pics or a write up about how to put reverse lights onto a roof basket and wire them like through the roof and what not? If so I would like to see them. Thanks fellas! |
|
| Author: | KJ kyle [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=39402 here ya go |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
thank you |
|
| Author: | jeepetorp [ Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
First: http://jeepetorp.blogg.se/2007/november/xljus.html Second: http://jeepetorp.blogg.se/2009/february ... or-kj.html |
|
| Author: | Liberator [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
jeepetorp wrote: First: http://jeepetorp.blogg.se/2007/november/xljus.html
Second: http://jeepetorp.blogg.se/2009/february ... or-kj.html Very nice but I wish I could read the info |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Liberator wrote: jeepetorp wrote: First: http://jeepetorp.blogg.se/2007/november/xljus.html Second: http://jeepetorp.blogg.se/2009/february ... or-kj.html Very nice but I wish I could read the info HAHA I kno thats what I was thinking |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|