| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lights http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42150 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lights |
Im looking into getting some back-up lights/fog lights. I really dont know what brand to get into or what type to get? I have been searching around and im trying to find something that will be bright and be goood but wont be expensive. And after I get like one set can I just buy single light and then just wire it to the circut of the existing one? Im not an electrical person so I dont really know how its gonna work. I had plans of putting 2 in the back for back-up lights and then put 2 or 4 up onto the roof rack in the front. Then possibly 2 either on the bumper or put them on the frame thats next to the windshield. What are the pros and cons between the circle lights and the square lights? like will one give me more light than the other or more wide spread light? |
|
| Author: | KJ kyle [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
if you search amazon.com for healla 500's, they are usually on sale for about $40 / pair. thats a pretty good price for name brand lights, i have some of the pencil beam black magics, and man do those have some range. |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://www.amazon.com/Hella-H13750601-5 ... sbs_auto_1 Like these^^^?? |
|
| Author: | KJ kyle [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yeppp |
|
| Author: | XC204 [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Found these at local Meijer or walmart $12 single package I think.
By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2008-05-27 had Stainless Steel bracket also. |
|
| Author: | Maximum Carnage [ Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Try a set of these I bought a pair after I saw ga_repoman's set up. I have not hooked them as my reverse lights but they do light up pretty good. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/APC-UNIVERSAL-FIT-RECTANGULAR-FOG-LIGHT-CAMARO-CAVALIER_W0QQitemZ220393155134QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33709QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Here is what ga_repoman's set up looks like.
|
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i saw some nice ones like repos at Northern Tool that I almost bought |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|