| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| KJ gone and GC crd on the way! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42255 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | renegadekj [ Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | KJ gone and GC crd on the way! |
Hey guys I hate to bring bad news but the KJ will be replaced on monday with a new Grand Cherokee CRD... I'm going to hate letting the KJ go after all we have been through but I'm sure the GC will be able to take it's spot in some ways. I will still be on here checking in and hopefully getting some much needed CRD info. I just want to thank everyone for th great info over the years. I will be posting some pics next week when i get her. I think a lift will be in the works in the near future!! Josh |
|
| Author: | sleeve84028 [ Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Congratulations on the new diesel. I have contemplated the same thing, but can never get past lossing such a trusty vehicle in the KJ. Please post all the pictures that you can. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sounds more like good news, than bad news. |
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Josh, don't forget that this isn't a KJ only forum. All Jeeps are welcome. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i saw a badass GC today in new bern MLK blvd and glenburny, looked like it had a 6 inch lift and 33's or somethin with some really nice rims i kinda had a fit |
|
| Author: | renegadekj [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Okay i couldnt trade the KJ in..... they wouldnt give me hwat i wanted so i guess i will have to keep it, Darn!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|