LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Front Hub PN
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45789
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mOlson [ Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Front Hub PN

From the noise and "wiggle" I am getting through the steering wheel looks like the front wheel bearings are in need of replacement. Have been searching for the Jeep PN for the hubs and can't find them. Anyone have the left and right hub assembly part numbers handy? Any suggestions for where to buy as well are much appreciated.

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

for an 06 looks like

right 52128692AE
left 52128693AE

w/o ABS right and left 52128352AB

Author:  RAYMAN975 [ Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

^^^ me too. they are very nice. MUCH cheaper than any NAPA or advanced auto as well. i dont have ABS, so they are cheaper than the ABS ones too :)

Author:  LostRenegade [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Front Hub PN

mOlson wrote:
From the noise and "wiggle" I am getting through the steering wheel looks like the front wheel bearings are in need of replacement. Have been searching for the Jeep PN for the hubs and can't find them. Anyone have the left and right hub assembly part numbers handy? Any suggestions for where to buy as well are much appreciated.


Can you describe the problem a little better? I am having some uneven sounding noise, but can only hear it when I am in a parking lot. At high speed the stearing wheel has a shakes left & right slightly. I was thinking wheel bearings or CV joint.

Author:  mOlson [ Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Ordered the Timkens from Rockauto, thank you all for the info.

As to symptoms, the noise sounds very similar to worn tires; a whurring sound relative to road speed. I thought that was the problem as the Jeep only has 35k miles on it but rotating/balancing the tires made no difference. The other symptom is Jeep feels like it has worn tie rods; very loose steering with the wheels having a undampened shimmy horizontally which became more pronounced when I replaced the shocks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/