| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I got a present today!!!!! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45817 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I got a present today!!!!! |
From the man in the brown truck. Can you guess whats in the box???
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
front drive shaft? |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sir Sam wrote: front drive shaft?
Good Guess! |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
You are correct my kind sir. I'm putting that bad boy in in about 10 minutes. |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
U joint type front driveshaft??? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
front driveshaft take some pictures of the rear boot I want to see if they used stock or ??? Thanks |
|
| Author: | 67Customs [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was hoping it would be a new bedspread. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
quoted the wrong person. whoops. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey, I like my bed spread. So do the ladies. |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was hoping that was your ladies bed.... No comment |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
|
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
03CDKJ wrote: I was hoping that was your ladies bed....
No comment My ladies bed is bright green....hah, its ugly,well I think it is. |
|
| Author: | Murphyman [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: 03CDKJ wrote: I was hoping that was your ladies bed.... No comment My ladies bed is bright green....hah, its ugly,well I think it is. Haha, I don't think you can go around judging other bedspreads from the look of Mr. Leopard. Where did you get the driveshaft from? |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If the ladies dig it them I'm fine with it. But I got it from autoparts unlimited off ebay. It was like $225ish |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh, and heres a full picture. I guess I put the wrong code in when putting the pics in.
|
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ok, I got it installed and it dosen't make that horrible noise anymore!! Hooray.
|
|
| Author: | Cobalt-60 [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Okay, NOBODY looks good in (or ON) leopard skin prints!!!! |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Cobolt-60 wrote: Okay, NOBODY looks good in (or ON) leopard skin prints!!!!
Says you. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll stick with my palm trees |
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: I'll stick with my palm trees
those are for shower curtains! |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|