LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

$169 marked down to $139 for lifetime alignment at Firestone
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48054
Page 1 of 1

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  $169 marked down to $139 for lifetime alignment at Firestone

I was told that Firestone is having a special on their lifetime alignment, so I took the XJ down to get it done. I now have a lifetime alignment on both the KJ and XJ. This is a good time to get it done for those of you who have been putting it off. :wink: I assume this is nationwide "special", but I could be wrong...... You better call first. :lol: :lol:

Author:  Boiler [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

The nearest one to me is about 1 hr away. There is one about an hour away in about six different directions...

:(

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

That's odd,the store I work at offers the lifetime alignment option for $140 all the time(same goes for every store here in the springs),last month we had it on sale for $110.I paid $50 for mine 8) ,gotta love that employee discount.

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
That's odd,the store I work at offers the lifetime alignment option for $140 all the time(same goes for every store here in the springs),last month we had it on sale for $110.I paid $50 for mine 8) ,gotta love that employee discount.


Troy, I went back and looked at how much I paid for the alignment in Colorado Springs and I paid $149. So I guess the prices do vary..... :oops: The Firestone in Sheridan, Wyoming had it posted as $169 on their normal service board up on the wall. :?

Author:  oddball [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
I paid $50 for mine 8) ,gotta love that employee discount.

You actually have to pay for a alignment? :?

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 am ]
Post subject: 

oddball wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
I paid $50 for mine 8) ,gotta love that employee discount.

You actually have to pay for a alignment? :?
Well yeah.

Author:  oddball [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 am ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
oddball wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
I paid $50 for mine 8) ,gotta love that employee discount.

You actually have to pay for a alignment? :?
Well yeah.

Are you a mechanic? If so, I find that odd you have to pay.

I have a friend who owns a Tuffy Auto Center. Out of curiosity, I'm going to ask him if he makes his guys pay to do their own wheel alignments.

Regardless, I also know a guy who manages a branch of a large (midwest) wholesale auto parts company, and he often sells me parts at his cost. Example, I got a oem direct replacement radiator for $85.00 so I sort-of know what you mean when it comes to employee discounts. Matter of fact, I've decided to replace my Flowmaster OR 44 muffler with a Dynomax cat-back system. His cost (he'll sell to me) = $199.00 8)

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 am ]
Post subject: 

oddball wrote:
Matter of fact, I've decided to replace my Flowmaster OR 44 muffler with a Dynomax cat-back system.


Not to get too far off topic, but how do you like your Dynomax cat-back system? I thought about getting one for my XJ because it's not too loud.

Author:  oddball [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 am ]
Post subject: 

I haven't replaced my exhaust system yet. I'n still running the Flowmaster 44 muffler (with a short down-turn) tail pipe. I do know some guys who have Dynomax systems on various vehicles (pick-up trucks) and they are very happy.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am ]
Post subject: 

oddball wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
oddball wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
I paid $50 for mine 8) ,gotta love that employee discount.

You actually have to pay for a alignment? :?
Well yeah.

Are you a mechanic? If so, I find that odd you have to pay.

I have a friend who owns a Tuffy Auto Center. Out of curiosity, I'm going to ask him if he makes his guys pay to do their own wheel alignments.

Regardless, I also know a guy who manages a branch of a large (midwest) wholesale auto parts company, and he often sells me parts at his cost. Example, I got a oem direct replacement radiator for $85.00 so I sort-of know what you mean when it comes to employee discounts. Matter of fact, I've decided to replace my Flowmaster OR 44 muffler with a Dynomax cat-back system. His cost (he'll sell to me) = $199.00 8)
Yeah I'm a technician,every shop I've worked at the employee's had to pay for work and parts,discounted of course but still had to pay.

Author:  ls6jay [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 am ]
Post subject: 

every shop i worked at was free, i used to like the a/c rechagres.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/