LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

My KJs 2nd Magazine!!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48067
Page 1 of 1

Author:  04jeepkj [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  My KJs 2nd Magazine!!!

Picked up the January 2010 issue of Petersen's 4 Wheel & Offroad and my KJ made readers rides on pg 13!! Woo Hoo.
Along with that my KJ was also in the Spring 2009 issue of JPFreek magazine with many other KJs.

Author:  Inc [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

8)

Author:  AZKJ [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Congrats!!!

Author:  eyehatetofu [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pictures or it didn't happen. :D

Author:  oddball [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pick up the new Jan 2010 issue and you'll see the pic's. :wink: :lol:

Author:  Albert [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Congrats.

I will look for the mag next time I am out.

Author:  dgeist [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

oddball wrote:
Pick up the new Jan 2010 issue and you'll see the pic's. :wink: :lol:


It's still November. Doesn't that seem odd to anyone? :wink:

Author:  04jeepkj [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 am ]
Post subject: 

I would post pics but i am floating in the middle of the Arabian Gulf right now. . . Petersen's magazine is always doing that with thier issues, seems they are always atleast 2 months ahead. Prob more than that if i picked up the jan 2010 issue in Kuwait lol.

Author:  eyehatetofu [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

04jeepkj wrote:
I would post pics but i am floating in the middle of the Arabian Gulf right now. . . Petersen's magazine is always doing that with thier issues, seems they are always atleast 2 months ahead. Prob more than that if i picked up the jan 2010 issue in Kuwait lol.


Excuses excuses excuses.... :lol:

I guess that is a pretty good exsuse. I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the store.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/