| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Rear tow hook bolts? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48086 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | VoodooMann [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Rear tow hook bolts? |
are they 12mm x 1.5 thread? |
|
| Author: | scoobysnax [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm almost certain they are 12 x 1.75 thread. I had to use a tap to get the rust out of the threads and it sounds like just about everyone else did too. |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
scoobysnax wrote: I'm almost certain they are 12 x 1.75 thread. I had to use a tap to get the rust out of the threads and it sounds like just about everyone else did too.
Yep, 12-1.75. While your running a tap through them, run it through gas tank skid mounts too. Then grease up a bolt and run it through those, they should stay nice until you're ready for your gas tank skid. |
|
| Author: | VoodooMann [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I see what you did there you know me all too well |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|