| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Are these anyones on here http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48333 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Are these anyones on here |
Im just wondering and I hope im not posting this in the wrong section but are these anyones? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=33585 |
|
| Author: | JeepsterJohn2012 [ Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
There was a link to those on Jeep Forum... thats all I know. |
|
| Author: | long_tall_texan [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
WooHoo! They are mine now! |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
did you really win them? I wanted to get them!!! lol But the shipping is rediculous! 40$$ |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
long_tall_texan wrote: WooHoo! They are mine now!
Congrats I was going to bid and thought I already had enough! Good job ! |
|
| Author: | long_tall_texan [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Only 2000 miles is pretty good. |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wasnt gonna bid over 60... I should have |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|