LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

parts purchasing question
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48357
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJ in CO [ Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 pm ]
Post subject:  parts purchasing question

So, I have been in the market for new hub assemblies for the KJ. Wanting to save a few bucks any way I can, I found them on ebay. Never heard of the company that makes them, but the prices I have found are pretty hard to beat. I just wanted to know if anyone around has purchased this part off of ebay and has had any luck? Or will the parts just crap out on me in 20k miles...

Author:  oddball [ Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

got ebay linky? or at least the part mfg name?

Author:  KJ in CO [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 am ]
Post subject: 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHEEL-HU ... 4837987fec

I guees thats the link to the part I was lookin at. I dont know how to make one of those nice shortcut links...

Author:  valvestem [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 am ]
Post subject: 

The site looks OK to me, it's a GoDaddy registered one with no owner or location information available.

Hard to say where the parts come from.

Author:  jeepskate [ Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

You know what they say, if a deal sounds too good to be true ... I'd think twice or three or 10 times about those hubs. I don't know what model year your KJ is, but the place I usually get parts from online has them for $210-$230. If somebody's charging 95 bucks for them, there's a reason they're that cheap.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/