It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jeep Beach 2010
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Well after watching the slideshow of Jeep Beach 2009 and not seeing one KJ or KK in it, I thought "That's needs to change!!"

So I want to get as many Libby's as I can to go to this. We need any we can get to make a statement saying "Hey, we're here and we're Jeeps too! We wheel like you guys do and mod out Liberties like your Wranglers!"

We need modded jeeps too! Lifts, man tires, snorkels, awesome stuff! Maybe a few of the SFA guys wanna come down and show off.....Troy......Inc..... :SOMBRERO: :SOMBRERO:

You guys could use some warm weather and the beach after all that snow!! :BANANA: :BANANA:

Here's the info on it.
http://www.midfloridajeepclub.com/Jeep%20Beach.htm
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20141


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EzAbFD ... r_embedded


Who's down?!?! I know I'll be there!

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeep Beach 2010
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Posts: 627
Location: Orland Park, IL
Looks like a lot of fun. Nevada to Florida? Sorry, bro. I'll have to be there in spirit! 8) Show them what Liberty has to offer! :D

_________________
2006 Liberty Renegade
OME, Rancho, RRO A arms, RRO roof rails w/ diy cross bars, Dual XHD7714 with Pyle speakers, drop in K&N air filter with home made CAI, 8k smittybilt winch , Sears Platinum P1, in cab winch control, 100w Optilux lights, 7" e-code Hella headlights,245/75-16C Duratracs. DIY rockrails, DIY rear double deck cargo rack.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeep Beach 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:49 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
I should be able to make this one.

Terry

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeep Beach 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:56 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Sweet 8)

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com