LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48654
Page 1 of 3

Author:  durangotang [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

Yes... I am stealing this idea from another forum, but I thought it was great :mrgreen:

I am giving away 5- 8x10 photos to 5 L.O.S.T. Jeepers on Christmas Day. These will be custom prints (of my choosing) of awesome Jeep or KJ wheeling.

Not THE pics... but they will be similar... or maybe they will be these ones :BANANA:
Image

Image

Image

Image



Here's how it'll work:
Just reply to this post. I'll tally a list of everyone who did and have my 4-year-old niece pick 5 names out of a hat on Christmas. The only rules are that you can only get drawn once and you must reply by 11:59pm on December 24th. :seuss: It's that simple.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

AND pick me!
Would love some of those shots for my office!

Author:  501 [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

durangotang wrote:
Image

This is a great picture!

When I first looked at it I saw 3 faces in the rocks.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

All Hail HYPNO TOAD!!!!!!


I'm in :P

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

MEE TOOO!!!!!
:BANANA:

Author:  riptricket [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

i'm in.

Author:  STINGN [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

why not, sounds good to me

Author:  ridenby [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

IN,Thanks for the chance.

Author:  Budke [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

I'm in!

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

I never win anything, but I'll give it a shot, maybe your niece will like me :mrgreen:

Author:  pinevillekj [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

Those pics look great! Count me in please!

Author:  Uttles [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

Add me please! Sounds great!

Author:  JL Rockies [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

dude...... seriously

Author:  Budke [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

durangotang wrote:

Image




Totally my favorite.

Author:  drlau [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

I'm in...since I could not make the trip(s) westward to experience Ouray in person.
Did some :CAMPING: there when I was a wee lad. Good memories!

Author:  linewarbr [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

I want in on this too. Hit me up, main!

Author:  SavageUrge [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

Those are fantastic shots! I'm a photographer myself and can appreciate some good images of my other favorite hobby! :JEEPIN: Pick me! :BANANA:

Author:  jhblackwell [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

501 wrote:
durangotang wrote:
Image

This is a great picture!

When I first looked at it I saw 3 faces in the rocks.


Dude! Put down the beer and step away from the cooler. :5SHOTS: :ROTFL:

Author:  jhblackwell [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

Put me in, also. I am also now changing my will (with conditions :twisted: ) :wink:

Author:  infernicus [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shuttermonkey Christmas Giveaway

Don't forget about me! 8)

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/