| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hazard light indicator http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48669 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tan's2002kjlimited [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hazard light indicator |
I drove my wife to the Vet tonight and all of a sudden the hazard light indicator came on, without me turning them on. I checked all the lights, all working. Turned the lights off, light went out. Turned the lights back on, light came on again. Oh, and low fuel light came on too. Any correlation between the two?
|
|
| Author: | daspes [ Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hazard light indicator |
Bad ground, or frayed/worn wires is the only thing that I can think of. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|