LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Jeep Beach 2010
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48700
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Budke [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Jeep Beach 2010

Well after watching the slideshow of Jeep Beach 2009 and not seeing one KJ or KK in it, I thought "That's needs to change!!"

So I want to get as many Libby's as I can to go to this. We need any we can get to make a statement saying "Hey, we're here and we're Jeeps too! We wheel like you guys do and mod out Liberties like your Wranglers!"

We need modded jeeps too! Lifts, man tires, snorkels, awesome stuff! Maybe a few of the SFA guys wanna come down and show off.....Troy......Inc..... :SOMBRERO: :SOMBRERO:

You guys could use some warm weather and the beach after all that snow!! :BANANA: :BANANA:

Here's the info on it.
http://www.midfloridajeepclub.com/Jeep%20Beach.htm
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20141


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EzAbFD ... r_embedded


Who's down?!?! I know I'll be there!

Author:  candpliberty [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeep Beach 2010

Looks like a lot of fun. Nevada to Florida? Sorry, bro. I'll have to be there in spirit! 8) Show them what Liberty has to offer! :D

Author:  Fulltimer [ Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeep Beach 2010

I should be able to make this one.

Terry

Author:  Budke [ Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeep Beach 2010

Sweet 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/