daspes wrote:
Boostedxt wrote:
its a 2007 Liberty Latitude. Its not going to happen anytime soon though....the dealer wants to give me $24,000 for my 1 year old sti with 17,000 miles.
joe
Doesn't seem to bad of an offer, your WRX is an '08 so it is 2 years old, and the NADA guide shows the average trade in value of an STi w/17k mi at $24,875... Remember, if you have pretty much anything down aftermarket, it lowers the trade in value (private party value goes up, trade goes down).
No mods and according to NADA for out here in colorado on in average shape pulls $26,000. I own a detail business on the side and the car has low miles. They bought one with 30,000 for $24,000 and are selling it for $31,998 and its not in good of condition. All I want is $26,500 which is fair in my opinion considering it would come with a 100,000 warranty from subaru.
If I can get them to $25,500 I would take it..
joe