LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48712
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Boostedxt [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

Some of you might remember me...I had a 2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition.
Image

I currently have a 2008 WRX STI and am going to be selling it for a few reasons. My fiancee cant drive it and she gets sick every time she sicks shot gun.:( I guess that means new car for me!

I am looking at a 2007 Jeep Liberty Latitude edition in white. Its an automatic with 35,000 miles on it. Any advice? Anything specific to the 2007s? I need to look out for? Did the 2007's come with any special 7/70,000 warranty or anything?

Thanks
Joe

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

can i see a picture of the wrx?!?!? i have always wanted 1

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

The 07 should have come with the 7/70............

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

Diggerfreek wrote:
The 07 should have come with the 7/70............

IIRC the 7/70 ended in '06,maybe as early as '05.'07's should just have the normal 3/36 warranty.

Author:  Boostedxt [ Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

the 70/70 I just found out ended in 2005...hhrmmm....anyone out there with an 07 and has some experience? My 03 was solid at 60,000+ and I would assume they corrected some things for 2007 right?

thanks....

Author:  daspes [ Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

Biggest changes between your 03 and the 07 is the easier to trim front bumper and craptastic window regulators.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

The biggest issue I've seen with '07's is like stated the bad window regulators,has a different electrical system the the other KJ's,issues with the programming with the auto trans,drive-by-wire,no trans dipstick,and then the normal KJ issues.

Author:  Boostedxt [ Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

The 2007 we looked at had the same pull lever as my 03 for the 4x4 mode.

It seemed identical to my 2003

joe

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

Here are a few:
http://www.carmax.com/enUS/compare-cars ... 53+6197599

Plus the 05's have the 7/70...

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

So....what happened to my reply? It was the first reply. Nevermind, I just realized that you have two posts for basically the same thing and I posted in that one about the 36,000 mile '07 KJ.

Author:  daspes [ Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

Tokyojoe wrote:
So....what happened to my reply? It was the first reply. Nevermind, I just realized that you have two posts for basically the same thing and I posted in that one about the 36,000 mile '07 KJ.


NO REPLY FOR YOU!

Image

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Opinions...maybe getting into a Liberty.

Boostedxt wrote:
The 2007 we looked at had the same pull lever as my 03 for the 4x4 mode.

It seemed identical to my 2003

joe

I love my 07 Sport KJ :D Of course there were some minor issues with it when I first got it including the window regulators. It had the 3/36000 warranty when I got it at a little over 18,000 and had everything repaired before the warranty ran out. Mine has the Command Trac 4wd which sounds like what you described above and it has performed flawlessly for me. I have 245 70 16 Firestone destination At tires, front 3/8" clevis rings and 3/8" top plates that I fabbed up. I love the way it is sitting now and will upgrade the springs and shocks when the time comes.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/