It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jeep Forward Control Roundup - Phoenix - March 26-28, 2010
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Posts: 1044
Location: Elgin, IL (Chicago burb)
http://www.thefcconnection.com/2010_ari ... oundup.htm

Someone go to this and take lots of pics of the Jeep vans, with emphasis on this one.

Image

I hear it is supposed to be finished by then.

_________________
Aaron

A vehicle isn't yours till you learn to wrench on it yourself.

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport (Eugene, I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride.)
1999 Chev Astro 2WD (Green, Daily Driver)
1997 Chev Astro AWD (Grumpy "The Heep", $250 Rally Van, 335k miles, 2" lift, 31" tires)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeep Forward Control Roundup - Phoenix - March 26-28, 2010
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:07 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
I want an FC170 so bad.......

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com