| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Evic help http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50490 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Evic help |
Well I got me an evic out of a 01 WJ ltd for $35! It has a bunch of connectors and two lights I think is what they are. Can someone tell me which off these connectors I don't need? And if I don't need them should I just cut them of or leave them on and tape them to the main cord so they aren't flopping around. Here are the connectors- 1. ![]() 2. ![]() 3. ![]() 4. ![]() 5. ![]() 6. ![]() Heres the whole harness
|
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Evic help |
Nice leopard-print sheets. . . . |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Evic help |
http://www.jeepkj.com/evic/ |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Evic help |
Yeah, I know my sheets are awesome. I'm already using the how-to. I got it in and everything now. I found that I only needed one of the connectors so I took the whole thing apart ad took what I needed. Now I just can't figure out how to splice the wires into the OBD port. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|