LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56213
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SavageUrge [ Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 am ]
Post subject:  Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

Here is his blog: http://mehiggins101.wordpress.com/

Here is the reply he sent back in regards to my comment, challenging his position on the Liberty: Hello Scott,
I saw your comment on my blog and posted it. Keep in mind that a voice of reason will get you nowhere online. I mean that lightheartedly, of course.
In fact, my entire blog is lighthearted. I love Jeeps, but I don’t believe I need to have gushing fanboy site in order to be onboard. In my opinion, it’s OK to identify the “Trail Rated” icon for what it is—many people probably don’t know. I also think it’s OK to poke a little fun at the whole “It’s a Jeep thing…” since I personally believe it has lost a bit of its meaning and even borders on being a little silly considering how nice Jeeps have gotten since I first banged around in an old CJ. I just don’t get what there is to understand. But, hey, that’s just one man’s opinion.
Enough about me and my opinions … here’s my proposition, send me three to five Liberties going off-road (anything from mud to sand dunes to rock crawling) and I’ll post them on my blog under a post titled “I Stand Corrected.” If I’m wrong about Liberties (and I know I am), I’m more than glad to admit it.
Take care and enjoy your Jeep,
Matt
Matt Higgins | Editor in Chief | www.rccaraction.com
Air Age Media | 88 Danbury Road, Suite 2B | Wilton, CT 06897
e: matth@airage.com | p: (203) 529-4653 c: (860) 946-9684

I say, fill his inbox so he doesn't know what hit him!

Author:  sugarmamaspickle [ Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

Send him a link to April's "Rig of the Month".

That's a start.

Author:  Fulltimer [ Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

I called him a jerk! :twisted: Then I had a few things to say to him. I wonder how long my post will stay there?

Terry

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

He's just a blow hard know nothing trying to be blogger
Look he's even using a budget lift thinking it is going to be so B.A. !!
Someone with more time than common sense

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

tommudd wrote:
He's just a blow hard know nothing trying to be blogger
Look he's even using a budget lift thinking it is going to be so B.A. !!
Someone with more time than common sense

Ya hit the nail on the head :ROTFL:

Author:  Albert [ Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

Havn't got patience/time for idiots. You guys will get him I'm sure.... :mrgreen:


:JEEPIN:

Author:  SavageUrge [ Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

I just love to prove a hater wrong - that's why I said all of you with jacked up rigs should show him what a Liberty is all about. I don't want to send him any pics of other peoples rigs without their permission.

Author:  daspes [ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!

Done. Sent him a link to the several hundred pics I have on my personal website.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/