It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:46 am
Posts: 798
Location: Williamson, NY
Here is his blog: http://mehiggins101.wordpress.com/

Here is the reply he sent back in regards to my comment, challenging his position on the Liberty: Hello Scott,
I saw your comment on my blog and posted it. Keep in mind that a voice of reason will get you nowhere online. I mean that lightheartedly, of course.
In fact, my entire blog is lighthearted. I love Jeeps, but I don’t believe I need to have gushing fanboy site in order to be onboard. In my opinion, it’s OK to identify the “Trail Rated” icon for what it is—many people probably don’t know. I also think it’s OK to poke a little fun at the whole “It’s a Jeep thing…” since I personally believe it has lost a bit of its meaning and even borders on being a little silly considering how nice Jeeps have gotten since I first banged around in an old CJ. I just don’t get what there is to understand. But, hey, that’s just one man’s opinion.
Enough about me and my opinions … here’s my proposition, send me three to five Liberties going off-road (anything from mud to sand dunes to rock crawling) and I’ll post them on my blog under a post titled “I Stand Corrected.” If I’m wrong about Liberties (and I know I am), I’m more than glad to admit it.
Take care and enjoy your Jeep,
Matt
Matt Higgins | Editor in Chief | www.rccaraction.com
Air Age Media | 88 Danbury Road, Suite 2B | Wilton, CT 06897
e: matth@airage.com | p: (203) 529-4653 c: (860) 946-9684

I say, fill his inbox so he doesn't know what hit him!

_________________
2003 Renegade 4X4 5-Speed, Bright Silver *TRADED for 2013 Wrangler*
PIAA 520 Auxiliary Lights
Garmin GPSMAP 76S
DynoMax Ultra Flow SS Muffler
Amsoil Ea "Absolute Efficiency" Air Filter
Nokian Vatiiva 235/70/R16 Tires
Pixeldzn's "RENEGADE" decals
Support the 2nd Amendment - It's your right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm
Posts: 35
Location: Warren, PA
Send him a link to April's "Rig of the Month".

That's a start.

_________________
07 Sport 4x4
235/70-16 Wild Country XTX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
I called him a jerk! :twisted: Then I had a few things to say to him. I wonder how long my post will stay there?

Terry

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
He's just a blow hard know nothing trying to be blogger
Look he's even using a budget lift thinking it is going to be so B.A. !!
Someone with more time than common sense

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Posts: 4576
tommudd wrote:
He's just a blow hard know nothing trying to be blogger
Look he's even using a budget lift thinking it is going to be so B.A. !!
Someone with more time than common sense

Ya hit the nail on the head :ROTFL:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:49 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:50 am
Posts: 1254
Location: Upstate NY
Havn't got patience/time for idiots. You guys will get him I'm sure.... :mrgreen:


:JEEPIN:

_________________
05 BLACK KJ - 42RLE & NP242
Skids, Hooks, Bent Rock Rail, Lifted, A/T's, etc.
NY and PA and Florida ONF Special Custom Organic Trail Rash


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:46 am
Posts: 798
Location: Williamson, NY
I just love to prove a hater wrong - that's why I said all of you with jacked up rigs should show him what a Liberty is all about. I don't want to send him any pics of other peoples rigs without their permission.

_________________
2003 Renegade 4X4 5-Speed, Bright Silver *TRADED for 2013 Wrangler*
PIAA 520 Auxiliary Lights
Garmin GPSMAP 76S
DynoMax Ultra Flow SS Muffler
Amsoil Ea "Absolute Efficiency" Air Filter
Nokian Vatiiva 235/70/R16 Tires
Pixeldzn's "RENEGADE" decals
Support the 2nd Amendment - It's your right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prove Matt Higgins wrong!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Done. Sent him a link to the several hundred pics I have on my personal website.

_________________
- Mike
'12 JK

Jeep Tech Files


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com