LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

oxygen sensor
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59031
Page 1 of 1

Author:  EZLiberty [ Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  oxygen sensor

I need to replace the upstream sensors on My 02 liberty, how do I get to it? Should I remove the cat and then remove it or is there a way to drive it out? Looks very hard.

Thank You.

Author:  EZLiberty [ Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: oxygen sensor

Well to all 22 viewers who don't care to post a comment, I got it out, quite tricky too.

Anyone know which side is bank 1 and which side is bank 2? Parts store said bank 2 = pass side and here I read bank 2 = driver side.

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: oxygen sensor

1 is left side ( drivers)
2 is right side

Author:  EZLiberty [ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: oxygen sensor

Thank You, this clarifies things a lot.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: oxygen sensor

Actually they are not that hard to get to if you have a flex head O2 sensor socket/wrench.You will want to kill a engineer trying to disconnect those upstream O2 connectors though.

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: oxygen sensor

I find it much easier to take my hand off at the wrist and shove it up in there to disconnect that connection, otherwise its a PITA. :ROTFL:

Author:  EZLiberty [ Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: oxygen sensor

:lol: I have that crows foot looking wrench and I put an extension on it then the ratchet... not something I want to do any time soon.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/