LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Random Question about spacers / wheels
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59175
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Venom_84 [ Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Random Question about spacers / wheels

Hey all, I am sure this topic has been covered more than enough times... but I have failed in finding the answer i am looking for on this here internet thing. :mrgreen:

I have aftermarket (non-hubcentric) wheels, and they need a bit of space to fix some rubbing issues... but I hear most people run hubcentric spacers... now where im confused, do I need to run non-hubcentric spacers, because of my non-hubcentric wheels?

I am thinking 1.5" space would help fix rubbing and give a sweet look, but there seems to be so many different opinions with regards to spacers. :JEEPIN:

Thanks!

Author:  audiboy86 [ Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random Question about spacers / wheels

Go to spidertrax and order a set of wheel spacers for a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern (WHS-002) and be :) that is what i run with stock rims and 245/70/17 and i am more then happy and just have a slight rub.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/