Hi
i have this problem, my battery(new bought last November) will discharge itself after two days without driving my Jeep.
Disconnect everything (all aftermarket accessories) from the battery on both poles.
put a current meter in line at the Neg. pole . I get ,after all doors are closed , 0,39A to 0.16A on the meter
and it goes like this in a cycle from 0.16A. to 0.39A. than down to 0.16A., etc.
went through all the fuses ,first in the Power distribution centre ,found out that the current is dropping went the last 50 A.
JB fuse is remove. then get to the Junction box on the driver side.
Finally spot circuit #3(horn circuit) that is responsible of that current draw , went I remove the fuse ,current drop to 0.02A.
witch is acceptable
No effect went I remove the horn relay. Horn and relay(tested hear the clic) are working well.
also disconnect the two horns to see if current is dropping no result,
Any clues????
Thanks