| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| ARB Bumper install? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62313 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeepin'WNC [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | ARB Bumper install? |
Does anyone have a write-up of an ARB bumper install on a 2005-2008? I'm seriously considering dropping the change for one. I live in Asheville NC, and the closest FourWheel parts is in Charlotte, about a two and a half hour drive from me. They have one in a warehouse if FL, and can have it here in two days. They want $255 to install it, and that's alot on top of an already expensive bumper! |
|
| Author: | Kasmir Jones [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ARB Bumper install? |
With two people tips 4 hours. Very easy install. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ARB Bumper install? |
Heck I installed mine by myself in less than two hours takes longer to drill the holes than anything else, rest is easy good drill bits and go to town I have a write up for the 02-04s basically the same except for the fenders shoot me your email and I can send it |
|
| Author: | Kasmir Jones [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ARB Bumper install? |
Basically an easy install, don't be intimated by it. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ARB Bumper install? |
tommudd wrote: Heck I installed mine by myself in less than two hours takes longer to drill the holes than anything else, rest is easy good drill bits and go to town I have a write up for the 02-04s basically the same except for the fenders shoot me your email and I can send it yea, the drilling of holes is the pain... |
|
| Author: | gtommec [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ARB Bumper install? |
STINGN wrote: tommudd wrote: Heck I installed mine by myself in less than two hours takes longer to drill the holes than anything else, rest is easy good drill bits and go to town I have a write up for the 02-04s basically the same except for the fenders shoot me your email and I can send it yea, the drilling of holes is the pain... X3 |
|
| Author: | John Galt [ Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ARB Bumper install? |
Super easy. Just follow the directions and make sure you have a good set of drill bits. I did it by myself on my 02 in less than 4 hours. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|