LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Interior
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66087
Page 1 of 1

Author:  surfRenegade [ Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Interior

Hey all,
I looked through the interior pics and there wasnt much there. Just wondering if anyone has done anything different with their interior. Im not going to do much, just add a bit of polished aluminum here and there and maybe a pedal set. Anyone have pics of pedal sets they are using? I had Sparco Grip on my eclipse, but I want something that looks more suited for a truck.

Author:  CIEJEK'S KJ [ Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interior

well im currently in the process of doing a new color scheme in my kj, i have the grey interior now but im bed lining some of of and leaving some of the areas grey.... iv only completed the center console but hopefully the weather will let me finish most of it this weekend..... if i can get alot done ill be sure to post some pics for you if you would like

Author:  surfRenegade [ Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interior

Cool, Ciejek, post pics up when you get a chance!

Author:  CIEJEK'S KJ [ Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Interior

there is some pics up in my jeep build... work in progress topic, and on my face book.... michael ciejek im the only one you will find if you search for me

Author:  surfRenegade [ Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interior

Cool thanks! I like the power inverter install. I was thinking of putting one in the front and back. Mine makes alot of fan noise though so looking for something much quieter if its going to be a permanent install

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/