LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Light Bar?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66277
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ndlajoie [ Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Light Bar?

I'm looking to add a light bar to my Renegade, but I can't seem to find any good ones online other than the mopar one and I don't want to spend the $700 for that. Any ideas as to where I can get a decent light bar?

Author:  cgass [ Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

You could do a roof rack and throw some light on the front if you want something up high. Look in the fabrication section too, there area a few different custom light bars if I remember correctly.

Author:  ndlajoie [ Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

I'm not really looking for something that high. Do you know the height of the mopar lights?

Author:  cgass [ Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

ndlajoie wrote:
I'm not really looking for something that high. Do you know the height of the mopar lights?

Nope, I'm sure someone with a renegade could chime in and tell you. If you want something lower take a look at the Detours Backbone. It's a winchplate that mounts to your bumper that you can also put some lights on. They're real nice people (I think Mark is who I've talked to but I can't remember) and are real willing to work with you to get exactly what you want. http://detoursusa.com/

Author:  surfRenegade [ Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

Good luck...Ive been looking for a used one at a somewhat decent price for over three years

Author:  tonycrd [ Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

Funny, I just bought a OEM light bar for $175 ..right here on LOST... :SOMBRERO:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=64848

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

tonycrd wrote:
Funny, I just bought a OEM light bar for $175 ..right here on LOST... :SOMBRERO:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=64848


People expect them to jump in their laps :ROTFL:
Two years ago bought the whole kit for 120 shipped to me :BANANA:
Sold it in 3 days time :-)r

Author:  tonycrd [ Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

Yeah...I remember that one being snatched from my hands LOL :-)r

Author:  surfRenegade [ Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

Holy :banghead: cheapest Ive ever been able to find is $450!

Author:  spitfire36o [ Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Light Bar?

you need to search junkyards. There are websites which send out a request to multiple yards. I got mine shipped for $170.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/