It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 1391
Location: Felton, DE
Can someone make my grill black, I am considering painting it. Thanks!!!

Image

_________________
06 White KJ Sport 4x4 :JEEPIN:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2432458/1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 1391
Location: Felton, DE
Image

Should I do it?

_________________
06 White KJ Sport 4x4 :JEEPIN:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2432458/1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Posts: 415
Location: Lindenhurst, NY
YUP

_________________
SOLD IT ALL FOR A KIA SOUL..No really, I did


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Somerset, KY
yes. and do the mesh grill mod.

_________________
So it goes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Posts: 184
no, only my jeep should have a black grill


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:48 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:23 pm
Posts: 29
I have a white '07 and have thought about this too. I loved the look of the Jeep when the grille fascia was off and the black under-grille or whatever was showing. I say paint it but I think a dark gray would like better than black because then it would match the Jeep's other exterior plastics.

_________________
~Joe

2007 Jeep Liberty 3.7 L


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm
Posts: 1778
Location: Queens, New York
BunkerMonkeyCW has a white KJ and an painted black grill, It looks GOOD.

_________________
-dbk
SOLD2007 6 Speed - Projector Retrofit -Custom LED Tail Lights - Lights on Cowl & 130w 8" ProComps - Full Skids-RockLizard Super Skink Sliders-Front Hitch
Frankenlifted-Al's A-Arms-Goodyear Duractracs 31x10.5R15x7 Cragar D Window 4"bs-Cobra 75WXST - 4' Firestick
4.10s sitting in a box - 3

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 1391
Location: Felton, DE
jola wrote:
I have a white '07 and have thought about this too. I loved the look of the Jeep when the grille fascia was off and the black under-grille or whatever was showing. I say paint it but I think a dark gray would like better than black because then it would match the Jeep's other exterior plastics.

Some member on here from australia did this and it looked good, I will consider that as well. what to do, what to do.

_________________
06 White KJ Sport 4x4 :JEEPIN:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2432458/1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm
Posts: 37
Find one in a junk yard and paint it if you don't like it you still have the original.

_________________
07 light khaki 4x4 KJ Frankenlift II Baja JBA 4.5 UCAs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photoshop request!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Austin, TX
I wouldn't go totally black - I'd try to match the fender/bumper grey....

_________________
2005 CRD
stuff
Skeptic quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com