| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| photoshop request!! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66460 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sport [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | photoshop request!! |
Can someone make my grill black, I am considering painting it. Thanks!!!
|
|
| Author: | Sport [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
![]() Should I do it? |
|
| Author: | hislop [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
YUP |
|
| Author: | drinkNfight [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
yes. and do the mesh grill mod. |
|
| Author: | Boomerang [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
no, only my jeep should have a black grill |
|
| Author: | jola [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
I have a white '07 and have thought about this too. I loved the look of the Jeep when the grille fascia was off and the black under-grille or whatever was showing. I say paint it but I think a dark gray would like better than black because then it would match the Jeep's other exterior plastics. |
|
| Author: | infernicus [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
BunkerMonkeyCW has a white KJ and an painted black grill, It looks GOOD. |
|
| Author: | Sport [ Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
jola wrote: I have a white '07 and have thought about this too. I loved the look of the Jeep when the grille fascia was off and the black under-grille or whatever was showing. I say paint it but I think a dark gray would like better than black because then it would match the Jeep's other exterior plastics. Some member on here from australia did this and it looked good, I will consider that as well. what to do, what to do. |
|
| Author: | jaarr76 [ Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
Find one in a junk yard and paint it if you don't like it you still have the original. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: photoshop request!! |
I wouldn't go totally black - I'd try to match the fender/bumper grey.... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|