| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New Liberty Diesel? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66515 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | remdawg [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Liberty Diesel? |
First off, I'm by no means a web expert. However I have visited the site: http://www.jeep.com/crd/ a few times in the past hoping it would update with information (which it still hasn't). I believe it's meant for the Grand Cherokee that was announced, however, today I decided to check out the source of the page and I found some interesting pieces in it: var assetSrc = 'liberty_crd_main.swf'; var assetHeight = '470'; var assetWidth = '755'; var assetWmode = 'transparent'; var assetBgcolor = 'D6C49E'; var assetMap = ''; var assetVersion = '6'; var assetNoFlashImage = '/autoshow/img/jeep_liberty_gall_01.jpg'; Thoughts?? Obviously we've heard the rumors of 2012 being the last year Liberty's are built, should we expect a diesel model with the new 2013 Liberty??
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|