| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69092 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | glaspak845 [ Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck |
I know this is not a pickup truck forum but I'd figure I would ask for my buddy who is currently having problems with his newer model (MY 2011) pickup truck. Has anyone or know anyone who experienced problems with diesel fuel quality? His truck has been in the shop for a few weeks now any the dealer can't figure the problem out to get rid of the check engine light. Just curious. Thanks. Mike |
|
| Author: | ChooChooman74 [ Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck |
Can you say DPF. Not sure if it is his problem but many new diesels. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 |
|
| Author: | kjstinga [ Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck |
Are we talking about somebody who is running standard pump diesel? Not off road / agriculture diesel or some wierd biodiesel mix. If so and urea tank is working fine and full, then I would probably find a better dealer. |
|
| Author: | Magnum [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck |
Is there a PA lemon law? sounds like this could be a candidate |
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck |
Find another dealer that one doesn't know what they are doing. and is yes pa has a lemon law. there are various rules to how many times or how long they need to keep it before its declared a lemon. I think I header if they keep it over 30 days and cant fix |
|
| Author: | mely0228 [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Diesel Fuel Quality in newer Pickup truck |
I agree! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|