It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Posts: 1044
Location: Elgin, IL (Chicago burb)
Anyone heading Vegas to Chicago sometime soon? Found five Soft 8s rims there that I want for Grumpy, but normal for shipping them would kill the deal.

_________________
Aaron

A vehicle isn't yours till you learn to wrench on it yourself.

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport (Eugene, I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride.)
1999 Chev Astro 2WD (Green, Daily Driver)
1997 Chev Astro AWD (Grumpy "The Heep", $250 Rally Van, 335k miles, 2" lift, 31" tires)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Posts: 1044
Location: Elgin, IL (Chicago burb)
:P

_________________
Aaron

A vehicle isn't yours till you learn to wrench on it yourself.

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport (Eugene, I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride.)
1999 Chev Astro 2WD (Green, Daily Driver)
1997 Chev Astro AWD (Grumpy "The Heep", $250 Rally Van, 335k miles, 2" lift, 31" tires)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:41 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
Bummer, eh?

If someone could get them from Vegas to Albuquerque, then I could get them pretty close to Chicago. I'll be near Quincy, Illinois around Christmas time, or you could join us in K.C. for our 3rd annual Christmas BBQ dinner. :mrgreen:

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: Durango, Colorado
I'll be in Vegas at the end of September... could probably get them to Kansas

_________________
Former CRD owner... now I just sit around and stare at the wall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
yellocoyote wrote:
I still want to do this...


We're hoping you'll be there! 8)

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
yellocoyote wrote:
Have event date yet?


Not yet, I usually have Gary and Craig set the dates. I'll get with them and post up in the Lost Great Plains section.

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
yellocoyote wrote:
We're trying to go on the Maya Rally over the holidays... so we still may not make it, but a date would be good just in case. :D

http://www.mayarally.com


That's awesome! 8) :shock:

I just sent an email to Gary and Craig on dates and will let you know when it's confirmed.

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
Correction, it's 4th annual. :mrgreen:

Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=96&t=69568&p=743680#p743680

I already got feedback from Gary, just waiting to hear from Craig. Are there dates that are better for you Jayme?

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Posts: 2003
Location: valley center, ks
durangotang wrote:
I'll be in Vegas at the end of September... could probably get them to Kansas


I could get them up to the KC area and maybe further if your not going the northern part of the state.

_________________
2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com