| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69541 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
Anyone heading Vegas to Chicago sometime soon? Found five Soft 8s rims there that I want for Grumpy, but normal for shipping them would kill the deal. |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
Bummer, eh? If someone could get them from Vegas to Albuquerque, then I could get them pretty close to Chicago. I'll be near Quincy, Illinois around Christmas time, or you could join us in K.C. for our 3rd annual Christmas BBQ dinner. |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
I'll be in Vegas at the end of September... could probably get them to Kansas |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
yellocoyote wrote: I still want to do this... We're hoping you'll be there! |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
yellocoyote wrote: Have event date yet? Not yet, I usually have Gary and Craig set the dates. I'll get with them and post up in the Lost Great Plains section. |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
yellocoyote wrote: We're trying to go on the Maya Rally over the holidays... so we still may not make it, but a date would be good just in case. http://www.mayarally.com That's awesome! I just sent an email to Gary and Craig on dates and will let you know when it's confirmed. |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
Correction, it's 4th annual. Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=96&t=69568&p=743680#p743680 I already got feedback from Gary, just waiting to hear from Craig. Are there dates that are better for you Jayme? |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Las Vegas to Chicago - Parts transport inquiry |
durangotang wrote: I'll be in Vegas at the end of September... could probably get them to Kansas I could get them up to the KC area and maybe further if your not going the northern part of the state. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|