|
None of the lights I'm adding are super powerful, the reverse lights are merely tractor implement lights; 35 watts each. The rock lights, same.. The driving lights, if I recall correctly, are 55 watts each... None of these lights would probably be on at the same time; although I could see instances where the rock lights and the reverse lights may be on at the same time for a few seconds... I'll probably be adding some rear rock lights in the future, once I find a location, and light I like for that purpose....They will most likely be LED for the rear; mainly for the small size and low amp draw...The front rock lights are a regular incandescent; they're small, and the price was right... I agree that a ground straight to the battery is best, but my entire reason for adding the accessory fuse block was to avoid adding any more connections at the battery terminals. I already have three additional connections at the positive battery terminal; my winch, an audio system fuse block that powers an amplifier, and an inverter (not at the same time) , and the power input for the accessory fuse block. The winch and the inverter ground to the negative battery post... Thanks for the replies, I was just wondering of grounding multiple switches and relays would cause any adverse effects that I might have been overlooking...I've never destroyed any electrical components, or started any fires with shoddy wiring practices....I know people who have...That's not a club I want to join...
_________________ Black '05 Renegade. Front suspension: Frankenlift, Moog HD LBJ's, Audiboy cut CV's Rear suspension: OME 948's, 2 extra upper ISO's, Rancho RS 5000 shocks. 31X10.50X15 Duratrac's/ProComp 152's ARB bumper, Mopar skids, JCR stage III's, Reese hitch with tractor lights, Champion shackle insert, "homebrew" on board air, 1000 watt inverter
|