LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Rear HD Springs Review
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82884
Page 1 of 1

Author:  NAMoulton1 [ Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:38 am ]
Post subject:  Rear HD Springs Review

I had issues with JBA rear 4" springs sagging (I was sitting at 3" on the driver's side and 3.5" on the passenger side). So I got in line as a tester for some new custom rear HD springs. I now sit at 4.5" with a stock bumper but loaded down with 150lbs of tools. These springs are absolutely perfect for those who are looking for a higher quality spring that can last and maintain a 4"+ rear end. These springs also work hand in hand VERY well with the JBA HD front coilovers. When driving down the road and hitting bumps where I would otherwise bounce because the rear sagged down, I now just glide over them. You won't have to worry about adding bumpstops to prevent coil crunching (coils touching each other during compression) because these are able to maintain very similar uncompressed height and number of coils comparatively to the JBA 4" rears. These springs can be bought for $350 through Mr. Parker. He can easily be reached through here, email, or on Facebook. You also get exceptional customer service and be updated regularly on the status of these springs. These springs (painted black) are $350 +shipping. For custom colors you'll need to let Mr. Parker know and he'll get you a more accurate quote. If anyone has questions about these springs please feel free to ask me or Mr. Parker!

Image

Image

Image

Author:  JeepMorrison [ Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rear HD Springs Review

Thanks for the review on the springs, Im glad you like the new springs.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/