| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 2002-2003 V6 Intake Rain Deflector http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89257 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | casm [ Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 2002-2003 V6 Intake Rain Deflector |
I'm having a difficult time locating the rain deflector that goes in front of the intake snorkel on a 2002-2003 V6 KJ. Every one I've found in the junkyard has either been seriously damaged or missing, so don't have one to go along with the V6 airbox currently on the CRD. We're going to start getting weather again here in a few weeks, and I'd like to take care of this before that happens. Sure, I could bend some aluminium or similar to fit, but would rather just get the drop-in part if I can. Any recommendations? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|