It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892 ... 924  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:45 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Happy Thanksgiving

I'm ready for some turkey/ dressing/ mmmmmmm
well some turkey bought my front bumper but that's a whole different type of bird there :juggle:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:34 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
I took mine off and put the factory Tupperware back on :shock:
Full rear diff rebuild, ohhhh so smooth :BANANA:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
BugginKJ2 wrote:
I took mine off and put the factory Tupperware back on :shock:
Full rear diff rebuild, ohhhh so smooth :BANANA:


Keeping my plastics on as well
( for a while anyways)
Image

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
Well ya know mines a 07 so my bumpers a bit different and trimmed if ya remember, so not tooooooo bad but still sucks.
I just got very bored with the one I made and found flaws every time I looked at it. Plus I think it sucked other than the way I mounted it and it's recovery points. Got the bug to make another but ya know…...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
BugginKJ2 wrote:
Well ya know mines a 07 so my bumpers a bit different and trimmed if ya remember, so not tooooooo bad but still sucks.
I just got very bored with the one I made and found flaws every time I looked at it. Plus I think it sucked other than the way I mounted it and it's recovery points. Got the bug to make another but ya know…...



I still have one of my rear MUDD bumpers here for the back
front not sure

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:03 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
Either I burnt that brain cell with too many shots of Jeffersons that held that memory of the MUDD bumper or I never saw it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
Ohhhhhhh wait! Daryl has a rear one on his right?????????
Not sure I remember or saw a front one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:54 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
BugginKJ2 wrote:
Well ya know mines a 07 so my bumpers a bit different and trimmed if ya remember, so not tooooooo bad but still sucks.
I just got very bored with the one I made and found flaws every time I looked at it. Plus I think it sucked other than the way I mounted it and it's recovery points. Got the bug to make another but ya know…...


Yeah right! Your wife was just getting to much attention in it when she drove it. Nothing wrong with that bumper. :SOMBRERO:

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:56 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
I wish!!!! No takers :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
This one Buggin'
Yes one like Daryl has, wait thats his in the pic :roll: :lol: :lol:
Image

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
yeppers, that's the one I was thinking of for the rear, I just don't remember a front one. Slick though, I really like it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:57 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 378
tommudd wrote:
hucorey where oh where have you been
still have a certain silver 2002 renegade sitting up there?

Yup, I'm still alive and the silver kj is still in the same spot.

Been ridiculously busy. Worked nearly 250 hrs in the last 2 weeks. Shop is booming and I can hardly keep up.

Lost my password. :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

_________________
'05 LIBERY SPORT CRD
ORM AND EHM
OPTIMA REDTOP
AMSOIL
REDNECK EXHAUST MODS
GDE HOT AND ECO FT TUNES
HUSKY MOLDED FLOOR LINERS

'99 F350 CCLB SRW 4X4
AMSOIL
BTS TRANS/TC
6.0L TRANS COOLER
FULL FORCE STAGE II INJECTORS
PHP CUSTOM TUNES 6POS SWITCH
AFE STAGE II CAI
4" SS TURBO BACK EXHAUST
BILSTEINS
X-CODE FRONT LEAF SPRINGS (OEM LEVEL KIT)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
Soooooo who wants to know about the emissions system????? It only took me what 3 or 4 years to go through and repair everything so that freekin check engine light stays out, sorta the way it's supposed to. Ohhhhhhhh all with out a scanner :banghead:
Now where did I leave my Scout????? :shock:
Good news, no check engine light(for now 3 days in a row!!!!), no more suspension noise, no more rear diff noise, no more money but I still have some beer!! :goink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:31 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
I feel like I'm in Meijer at 3 am wandering the isles talking to myself while security is watching my every move. Well other than the Meijer I'm banded from because I scared their security guard while he was on a covert mission. I blew his poorly chosen cover and I think he may have wet himself :ROTFL:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:40 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
BugginKJ2 wrote:
I feel like I'm in Meijer at 3 am wandering the isles talking to myself while security is watching my every move. Well other than the Meijer I'm banded from because I scared their security guard while he was on a covert mission. I blew his poorly chosen cover and I think he may have wet himself :ROTFL:


:shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:49 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
John3:17 wrote:
BugginKJ2 wrote:
I feel like I'm in Meijer at 3 am wandering the isles talking to myself while security is watching my every move. Well other than the Meijer I'm banded from because I scared their security guard while he was on a covert mission. I blew his poorly chosen cover and I think he may have wet himself :ROTFL:


:shock: :shock: :shock:


Ohhhhhh crap, that wasn't you working "security" that day, was it???? :goink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:36 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
Byyyyyy the way………..where is Daryl???????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:42 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 1590
Location: Swanton, Ohio
Hart ... still working 2nd shift?

'02 KJ, sbf 352 stroker V8, custom lift, 33's, custom flat fenders
'04 KJ, 4" FOX coilovers, 33's and stuff
'91 XJ, 4.0, 4" I.R.O. Long arm, 33's, bumpers, lights, winch and stuff
'05 WK limited, loaded, stock, my DD

_________________
02 Red KJ Sport,33s,custom fenders,custom roof rack,custom 5" susp, cradle drop,V8 swap
[url=http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=64049]04 KJ, 4" Fox coilovers, Bilstein, 33's, RL front bumper
'05 WK Limited, Hers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:46 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Posts: 68
yep :BINGO:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:34 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
:juggle: :CAMPING:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892 ... 924  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com