It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
Fiirst of all, it was a very fun day! We had a good showing from lost midwest, 6 from Lost Ohio, 1 from KY.

We originally had 5 from Lost Ohio, but ran into another lost member who lives in Xenia who did not know we were going!

Everyone's ride looked great on the run! Before the rally started we had some tear down work on Larry's ride, removing the inner fender wells. Nice tires BTW Larry. We may have recuited another Lost member from Kettering, Kevin, who I am proud to say owns a 1997 XJ so Scott and I will not be the only odd balls! :? :shock: :o :lol: :P :P :twisted: :!:

Marty aka Tahoe had a very nice ride, That Tahoe was sweet! It was nice to meet your son Marty! 8)

Jeeps made a very good showing at the rally today, over 80% were Jeeps, but there were other 4X4's there as well. 8) 8) 8)

As far as the navigation went, Rokee's driver can only hold his head down in shame :oops:

There will be alot of pics posted later, I believe Larry, Jim, Brian from KY, and Tahoe got lots of pics along with the pics that were taken by the Scenic Road Rally folks!

I think we should overwelm the next off road rally in March with Lost members, since thse rallies are usually in the area of north KY, south IN, and South OH we should overwelm it with LOST midwest memebrs!

Oh, and BTW Rokee backing up the Devil's Stair case was an illusion, it never happened LOL

Thanks to everyone who was concerned about how I was feeling, I made it home OK, walked Shadow, and I am now relaxing, thank goodness for Lortab! I will be taking it easy tomorrow, it was worth all the pain!

I hope everyone has a very nice Xmas if we don't all get together by then.

Satolli the owner of Scenic Road Rallies was very pleased that so many of us showed up, maybe we can get a dsicounted rate for LOST members if enoguh commit to the one in March, I will ask him about this when I order my pic CD on Friday.

Later everyone, I am tired, in pain, and will be driving the recliner tomorrow!

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Made it home!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:14 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 1590
Location: Swanton, Ohio
Well, Thanks Dustin for telling me/us about this Rally. Justin and I had a great time following you around Southern Indiana (and around, and around, and around) :wink: :lol: J/K It was fun tho'.
Yes, A big thanks goes out to Scott for helping to get my wheels off, drill/cut the plastic rivets, yank the fender liners out and wield a 3lb sledge on the pinch weld again, with 15 minutes to spare before the driver's meeting! :D
I think we got some great pics to be uploaded after while.

And Dustin ...... "Oh, and BTW Rokee backing up the Devil's Stair case was an illusion, it never happened LOL "
:twisted: I've got pics (even a vid with an FJ in the background) :twisted: So It Did Happen :lol:
And the MUD? that wasn't muddy I was just gettin' started :lol:

_________________
02 Red KJ Sport,33s,custom fenders,custom roof rack,custom 5" susp, cradle drop,V8 swap
[url=http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=64049]04 KJ, 4" Fox coilovers, Bilstein, 33's, RL front bumper
'05 WK Limited, Hers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: darn!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
larryewaller wrote:
Got the new tires mounted balanced and installed today after work :D ! But now the new tires are too big and rub the pinch weld. Also some rub on the inner fender panel. Too late now, the tire place is closed, shoulda done this a few days ago! Can somebody bring a BFH just in case? I'm thinkin I'll be without inner fenders and maybe even flares by tomorrow night. :cry: Shoulda just got the 265/70's instead of the 265/75's :evil: My eyes were bigger than my wheelwells :oops: How hard would it be to rip them out before the run?



:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:00 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm
Posts: 2164
Location: Cinci, Ohio
Sure hope someone got pics of Larry "backing" up that hill by the tunnel...I know you were trying out those new tires Larry. I think those will be my next choice for the 'Hoe. It was a great Day, plan on hitting the one in March, trying to talk wife and daughter in going. Told her I need to lift the Libby for the July all jeep rally :D

_________________
'99 Tahoe, 3" BL, 285/75/16's , MT II's.
'05 Liberty Sport, -wifey's
'98 Poncho Fireturd, 3.8L, .....the purple pig!
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
WHERE ARE THE FLIPPIN PICS ALREADY?

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:39 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
rokee1998 wrote:
WHERE ARE THE FLIPPIN PICS ALREADY?


x2 See this is why I need to go to every freaking event... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
It was fun Chris, you and Mud should have gone, maybe you guys will go to the one in March 8)

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:52 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
make your avatar smaller fool!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:58 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
03CDKJ wrote:
make your avatar smaller fool!


It's not to bad on my end..........

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
Diggerfreek wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
make your avatar smaller fool!


It's not to bad on my end..........


The mod said it was ok, too bad soo sad :roll:

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
Diggerfreek wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
make your avatar smaller fool!


It's not to bad on my end..........


Well I set my Avatar according to the rules! But apparently we are no longer following the rules... I guess this is the new "Change" :roll:

I'm making mine bigger! :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
waaaaaaaahhhhhhh :roll:

Wait...I hear violins playing.... :mrgreen:

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
03CDKJ wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
make your avatar smaller fool!


It's not to bad on my end..........


Well I set my Avatar according to the rules! But apparently we are no longer following the rules... I guess this is the new "Change" :roll:

I'm making mine bigger! :twisted:


Don't make me call in a favor.... The "others" have the power to change pictures :shock:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
03CDKJ wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
make your avatar smaller fool!


It's not to bad on my end..........


Well I set my Avatar according to the rules! But apparently we are no longer following the rules... I guess this is the new "Change" :roll:

I'm making mine bigger! :twisted:


Hey Chris, Pepperidge Farms is having a cheese sale...To go with your wine :lol: :lol: :twisted:

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:13 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
moving to the chat room.... Why don't you two get a room! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
rokee1998 wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
make your avatar smaller fool!


It's not to bad on my end..........


Well I set my Avatar according to the rules! But apparently we are no longer following the rules... I guess this is the new "Change" :roll:

I'm making mine bigger! :twisted:


Hey Chris, Pepperidge Farms is having a cheese sale...To go with your wine :lol: :lol: :twisted:


I'll take a pound of brie and some muenster cheese as well :twisted:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
I'll take a pound of brie and some muenster cheese as well :twisted:[/quote]

how about frumunda cheese? :shock:

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:26 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
I'm good 8)

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:30 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
I don't think they went on any run since by now someone would of posted pictures up.

No pictures , never happened ! :wink:

You were all dreaming about going but no one ever made it there!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
That is what I am starting to think Mud! I was in alot of pain the last 2 hours :!:

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com