LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

hello from minnesota!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=45691
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jerbacher [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  hello from minnesota!

Hello all you Ohioans. Just wanted to let everyone know that I just finished my first week living in Minneapolis. Cait and I like it here very much but are already missing all the people we know in Ohio. Thanks to all of you for all the great support and fun times.

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hello, I lived in Bloomington for about 13 years. Moved back in 82 if I remember correctly and have missed it ever since, great town.......have fun.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I thought we were going to have a Meet n Greet/trail run before you left.... :? :roll:

Oh well Hope you like the 32nd state..... Good luck.... :D

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

See Jon hates long winded Good Byes and he knows he would shed a tear leaving us, so he snuck out in the middle of the night, bet he even went through Toledo and never said a word.

I am so sad I think I will go back to bed for the whole day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


So when can we all come up and stay at your place for the weekend :wink: :lol: :lol:

Also your job is to find great trails now.

Good Luck in your new home Jon and Cait!!!

Author:  jerbacher [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
So when can we all come up and stay at your place for the weekend :wink: :lol: :lol:

Also your job is to find great trails now.


You guys are welcome any time!!

I will certainly be checking out some cool places to go. :D

Author:  KJWildman [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Didn't get a chance to meet you before you left but hope you enjoy your new digs. My wife has an Aunt that lives in Granite Falls we visit every couple years, when we come up again I'll have to bring the Jeep! Probably won't be til next summer now.

Author:  jerbacher [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
jerbacher wrote:
tommudd wrote:
So when can we all come up and stay at your place for the weekend :wink: :lol: :lol:

Also your job is to find great trails now.


You guys are welcome any time!!

I will certainly be checking out some cool places to go. :D


If you've got the time, you should come out and meet some of us for the Nicolet Run in NE Wisconsin. :D


I'll keep it in mind for sure. Will have to see how things are going closer to the date.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/