LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF AN XJ!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=46897
Page 1 of 2

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF AN XJ!

COMING SOON, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER GREEN BEAST ON THE ROAD/TRAIL :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :twisted:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah but this New green one actually rules! :P

Oh and I almost forgot....

PICS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN! :twisted:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

pics will be in a few days, after all preparations are complete 8)

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have rescued this other larger XJ twice in its past life

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah right :roll:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

:roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :-)r

Author:  1996xj [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't know about the triumphant part, but I pretty much have it done!! I'll post some picture's this weekend (Chris) !! :wink: :wink:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Just a few "teaser pics" of what is about to be un

JUST A FEW "TEASER" PICS OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED IN OHIO

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well I guess it happened..... Somebody remind me to kick rokee in the nuts next meet n greet! :twisted:

Looks....... :roll: Can't really tell.... I can only give you a C.... :P


WHAT PAINT DID YOU USE??? Who painted it?

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thats some crazy orange peel in that paint :lol:

Dustin must have shoot it :shock:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
Thats some crazy orange peel in that paint :lol:

Dustin must have shoot it :shock:


OH DIGGER.... :lol: :wink:

I'm pretty sure that's a textured bug guard....

Need better pics though!!!!

FREAKING AMATURE DUSTIN! :P

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

I thought it looked like a bad bondo job :lol:
awwwwwwwww come on show the whole darn thing :lol:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah the pics arent real good, only had my cell phone with me :(

Author:  1996xj [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll get some better pic's Sun. of the bondo/orange peel buggy :lol: :lol: , the paint was single stage olive drab simi flat paint. And no dustin didn't paint it I had a good friend that's been painting longer than I been alive to paint it !! I pulled all trim, window's , striped outside and interior and did the best I could do in my garage!! I got a little dust/ dirt in the paint but It realy turned out pretty good considering My poopy compressor, dirty garage, and it was raining when we painted it ! I also couldn't turn on my gas heater or we would of blown oursleves up !!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 am ]
Post subject: 

Looking great! Awaiting more pictures 8)

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Here are some pics of Scott's XJ, it is now 100%, sorry for the quality, they were taken with my cell phone :roll:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks pretty darn good. Need more pictures from someone other than Dustin! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Did you leave the red stripe on the moulding on there for Chris???
Heck of a change from the red for sure! Should be able to sneak around town more, well until they realize who you are.
I like it!
that is
Of course until Chris puts his OK on it :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Very nice! I take back my bondo comment :lol:

Author:  Albert [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Really nice XJ.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Need to do the jerry cans now :D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/