LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

OCT 17th JEEP SHOW
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47005
Page 1 of 1

Author:  teckman02 [ Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  OCT 17th JEEP SHOW

This is Muddy Buddys last show of the year. Dont miss out!!!!


Image

GOODIE BAGS TO THE FIRST 50 JEEPS!! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!

Author:  1996xj [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 am ]
Post subject: 

I'll stay home and be ignored by the wife instead !!!!! :? :?

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 am ]
Post subject: 

1996xj wrote:
I'll stay home and be ignored by the wife instead !!!!! :? :?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or
we should camp there over night and be the first in line to get all the goodie bags, :wink: :roll: :roll:

No not really worth sleeping in the Heep for that so.....................

but I don't have any one to iqnore me at home :cry:

Author:  TAHOE [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 am ]
Post subject: 

I got to drive to Ft Wayne Ind that day to pick up a transfer case... :(

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

If I don't have anything else going on that day I may consider going up there and getting ignored... :? But only if some other members decide to go so we can be ignored as a group :lol:

Author:  teckman02 [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

i plan on being there went last year and had a good time

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

I may have to consider this.

Author:  teckman02 [ Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

anyone thinking about going i still am

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

teckman02 wrote:
anyone thinking about going i still am


Well I was considering it but my brother bailed on me and I don't know if I feel like driving all the way up there alone... :?

Author:  teckman02 [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

the show was good i was not the only kj that showed up. there were 3 kj's that showed i talked to the one he is a lost member and has a nice ride pics to coming soon, just neet to need to find my card readed

Author:  teckman02 [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

pics from the show

Image
Image
Image
Image

the other rigs that cought my eye i dod not take hardly any Wrangler pics you have seen one you have seen them all

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good pics, I'll take the IH !! :wink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/