LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Return to Devils Staircase Run
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47022
Page 1 of 2

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Return to Devils Staircase Run

Anyone wanting more information about this contact Rokee , he can fill you in more.
So far;
0) Rokee
1) 1996KJ
2) TOWSTRAP
3) RedKJ04

Author:  STINGN [ Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 am ]
Post subject: 

where is this? if it is worthy of trekking too

Author:  Boiler [ Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:28 am ]
Post subject: 

1) Rokee
2) 1996KJ
3) TOWSTRAP
4) RedKJ04
5) Boiler - hopeful, 80% likely

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 am ]
Post subject: 

STINGN wrote:
where is this? if it is worthy of trekking too


http://www.scenicroadrallies.com/downloads/2009ReturntoDevilsStaircaseRoadRallyFlier.pdf

Waiting for my buddy to respond,.... I maybe showing up in the 'Hoe with my son and friend. The starting point is only 40 mins from mes house.

Author:  TAHOE [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 am ]
Post subject: 

1) Rokee
2) 1996KJ
3) TOWSTRAP
4) RedKJ04
5) Boiler - hopeful, 80% likely
6) TAHOE

Author:  KJWildman [ Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  registration

Can you register online? Or do I have to print out the form and mail it? My printer went down and I can't print it out right now! :evil:

1) Rokee
2) 1996KJ
3) TOWSTRAP
4) RedKJ04
5) Boiler - hopeful, 80% likely
6) TAHOE
7)larryewaller

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just call them and register Larry.

Dustin

Author:  KJWildman [ Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Thanks

Thanks Dustin, I was telling my wife about it and she said let's go so I want to sign up before she changes her mind :lol: . I'll take the number with me and call on my cell from work in the morning. I hope their not full up yet. You and Scott made it sound like a good time. Count me in if there's room. :D :D

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cool Larry, u guys will enjoy it, I hope alot of Lost Ohio goes 8)

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah they really do a good job with the rallies. I hope I can get there at a good time so that we can all stick together and work together some on the questions. I hated having to wait all that time in the parking lot...

I am really looking forward to this rally cause I am actually going to be able to go! Glad to see we are building a good sized group from Ohio to go!

Author:  KJWildman [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  I'm There!

Called and talked to them, Gave them the old CC # and reserved a spot for 1 2002 Red Jeep Liberty. :D :D . Now just need to make sure I get my new (used) lower A-Arms on before then. I've got a whole month! Cool! :D He said they were only about half full on this one so far, so "come on down" LOSTJEEPS ! :D We need some IL and IN members there too! 8)

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Do you all have CB's on your Libbys? I have a magnetic removeable one I might find a place on the Tahoe if you all are going to have them.

Author:  rokee1998 [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yes I do, i am usually on channel 4 for wheeling

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep, I've got one as well.

Author:  KJWildman [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Got one

Ya, I have one mounted on the side of my center console

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Cool, guess I will make a mount up ofr my magnetic one fo rhtis outing, I never use it. May mount it to the front push bar will be easiest since I already have a flat mounting bracket up there.

Author:  yodejt02 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

My wife and I are a maybe need to check the possible work schedual and the family schedual with the holiday that week. How late can you regester?

Author:  KJWildman [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  registration

You can register right up to the day of the event if they don't fill up. It is $45 preregistration and $55 the day of the event, so it's worth it to preregister. That's per vehicle whether you are alone or have a full Jeep load. They limit it to 50 vehicles. I asked about how full they were on Tuesday 10/27 when I signed up and the guy I talked to said they were about half or a little over on vehicles. If you can get your schedule ironed out the sooner you sign up the better, just to lock yourself in. I just called the # on the website and the guy was very accomodating and said he was familiar with the LOSTJEEPS group and told me to "tell everybody to come down and enjoy the day with us". :D

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 am ]
Post subject: 

I just received an email newsletter from Scenic Road Rallies and in the newsletter it says they still have about 28 spaces left as of November 1st. Come on lets get some more LOST members to fill some of those spaces :D

Author:  Boiler [ Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 am ]
Post subject: 

1 step closer. I invited the wife to have a day away from the screaming and crying and she hasn't said no. Now to convince the monther in law to enjoy a day of screaming and crying...

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/