| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| m416 trailer http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47139 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tjkoen01 [ Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | m416 trailer |
in case any of you Ohio guys are looking, there is one on ebay that is in Troy.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-US-Army-M416-Jeep-Trailer-by-Superior_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19b6fe3a31QQitemZ110444296753QQptZMotorsQ5fTrailers it is not mine and i do not know the owner, just wanted to give you guys a heads up. there are two other trailers as well...search for m416 |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks for posting this up, been sittng and watching it since it was posted that would look great tagging along behind a certain "Black: KJ |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Look even better behind a Light Khaki KJ. |
|
| Author: | LIV42DY [ Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Naaa , you dont want that one Tom, you need one like this. Anyway this is the only updated picture I have. last weekend weather was terrible. my little guy is helping. The next Backyard Mechanic. The fenders are on, the top is on. Iam still working on the power supply. as you can see testing a 7 watt solar panel. Waiting on the pistons fro the top and the latches. still working on the shock mounts, lots more to do . I hope I can get it in before the first snow fall. Anywat I promised a picture.
|
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was going to give you another day or so before I hit you up for pictures! Now on mine....dark silver and black of course, everything else you can do the same as yours! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|