LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Muddy Buddys club meeting last night
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47251
Page 1 of 1

Author:  teckman02 [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Muddy Buddys club meeting last night

forgive my gramer in this i am not the best typistin the world


well last month when lost went to big rock a lot of the muddybuddys did not like the idea that we were there. i don't know this for sure but i think that a member of there club wants to try and make it so that we are not able to wheel there. what i am thinking is we need to get in contact with the owner Duke to see if we can get another run at the park .....last year i went there with the MB's and duke let them ride as on a tril run when they needed 4 to 6 rigs to go when i went last year there was 11 rigs 9 Wranglers an XJ amd my in my KJ. so what i am saying is that we should do is see if we can try and go again with 4 or 6 and try to get a few more.



on a side note this is a Topic that got very heated also at the meetinghttp://www.muddybuddys.net/Mud_Hole/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1709

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

I've already started doing some checking on this.

Just everyone stay cool about it until we find out something for sure.

We all know that if you don't own a Wrangler "some" of the MBs don't like you.

But that is their problem not ours! :wink:

Author:  1996xj [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I wonder !!!! Who told Muddy Buds ??? and who gives a !@#$ what they think !!!! :? :?

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

IMO only........... I wouldn't want anything to do with a club called Muddy Buddies unless it involved WOMENS mud wrestling! :twisted:
Ahhhhh just let them have their dilusional world they live in......... :roll:

Author:  moose [ Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 am ]
Post subject: 

Please consider Big Rock closed until further notice... Please don't call them.

Author:  BugginKJ [ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

03CDKJ wrote:

I also vote for a RE ELECTION!!! I want MUDD OUT OF OFFICE!!! :twisted: Harumph Harumph Harumph Harumph!!!

Blasmaphey :shock: ya rum sung pirate, ya looking to scuttle the ship? :P

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

no one here cares.... no one here wants to wheel with them...

The only thing good that ever came from the muddy buddies was MOOSE! and we got him.... so.... :D

I vote that LOST OHIO goes to the Jeep blessing in Michigan next year instead of the Relay for life...

I also vote for a RE ELECTION!!! I want MUDD OUT OF OFFICE!!! :twisted: Harumph Harumph Harumph Harumph!!!

Author:  teckman02 [ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

03CDKJ wrote:
no one here cares.... no one here wants to wheel with them...

The only thing good that ever came from the muddy buddies was MOOSE! and we got him.... so.... :D

I vote that LOST OHIO goes to the Jeep blessing in Michigan next year instead of the Relay for life...

I also vote for a RE ELECTION!!! I want MUDD OUT OF OFFICE!!! :twisted: Harumph Harumph Harumph Harumph!!!




nope tom is president till death or unless he gives his powers to a new person...... the jeep blessing would be cool but i know the better half would not let me go since it is so close to the wedding

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/