LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Next few months-M&Gs/Runs/whatnots
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47455
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Next few months-M&Gs/Runs/whatnots

OK since everyone has been busy and the holidays are coming up any suggestions for some M&Gs for the new year? :?: :?:

I'm going to go check out a new place about an hour north of Toledo. May be some place different to go. Only 250 acres but....
Bundy Hill Off Road Jerome , MI

Next years plans ????? :arrow:

Things are still on hold with Big Rock we'll just assume its an off topic :!:

Jeep Skool? Any interested in going there for a weekend?

Theres some good wheeling upper Michigan ways to go but different

Pa. has some good forest roads as well from what I have been able to read up on.

ideas .....ideas :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I also have another crazy idea that I am looking at/ working on. Would be a wheel all day, road trip late afternoon to the next spot sleep wheel again, could make it a 2 or three day affair, very early planning stages yet


OR save up all your pennies and we'll take a trip to Tanzania , the roads close to my wifes parents require 4 wheel drive most days or at least good off road tires :wink:

Author:  Quicksilversurf917 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

PA does have some good forest trails....come over here and we can do a M&G!!! :D

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Quicksilversurf917 wrote:
PA does have some good forest trails....come over here and we can do a M&G!!! :D


I have been trying to read all I can on Expedition Portal , seems like some great back roads over there.

I'll PM you soon if nothing else I want to come over! Nothing real hard core but enough to challenge everyone and make it fun.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Could always take a trip to the great land of Orange SFA's & Line - X'ed KK's :wink:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
Could always take a trip to the great land of Orange SFA's & Line - X'ed KK's :wink:


I would feel so ........well so small........besides the Orange machine, and yours....well I would have to hide mine all the time :wink:

hey Digger they're hiring 150 people in Toledo to make car parts, new expanded operation, you can live in my basement...err wait I don't have a basement but... :wink:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
Could always take a trip to the great land of Orange SFA's & Line - X'ed KK's :wink:


I would feel so ........well so small........besides the Orange machine, and yours....well I would have to hide mine all the time :wink:

hey Digger they're hiring 150 people in Toledo to make car parts, new expanded operation, you can live in my basement...err wait I don't have a basement but... :wink:


:P Thanks for the offer Tom, but you know as well as I do that if I came out there, a "few" people would be butt hurt since they don't have as much line x as me and well it is a KK :lol:

Author:  mrpink417 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Quicksilversurf917 wrote:
PA does have some good forest trails....come over here and we can do a M&G!!! :D


I have been trying to read all I can on Expedition Portal , seems like some great back roads over there.

I'll PM you soon if nothing else I want to come over! Nothing real hard core but enough to challenge everyone and make it fun.


I would be down for a winter run on some back woods trails in PA.... Snow makes everything more funner-er.

p!nK

Author:  KJWildman [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Bundy

Tom, when were you thinking of checking out Bundy Hill? I might be persuaded to run with you so you don't feel so all alone. Maybe with my bright red KJ along we could garner a little attention, I know yours doesn't attract anyone cause its just so plain. :wink:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bundy

larryewaller wrote:
Tom, when were you thinking of checking out Bundy Hill? I might be persuaded to run with you so you don't feel so all alone. Maybe with my bright red KJ along we could garner a little attention, I know yours doesn't attract anyone cause its just so plain. :wink:


May do it Saturday afternoon, will be up that way to do a lift and rock rails on a KJ so thought I may run over, all depends on how long the lift etc. takes to do. Leaving early Saturday morning :wink:

Mudds Off the Wall Garage goes MOBILE!!!!!

Author:  2006 KJ [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

i like all this PA talk! if anything goes on let me know for sure... i kinda slack checking in on the ohio section so if there is anything close to PA someone PM me!

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 am ]
Post subject: 

2006 KJ wrote:
i like all this PA talk! if anything goes on let me know for sure... i kinda slack checking in on the ohio section so if there is anything close to PA someone PM me!


will do, just in the thought :idea: planning :shock: stages right now.

Author:  VoodooMann [ Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 am ]
Post subject: 

PA and MI are good for me, MI will give me an excuse to go visit family too, haha

if all goes well, next week or two I will have a lift kit in my lap purchased from TJKJ2002 to install. :twisted: I have no venue for a lift party though...

It is an old-er 4" skyjacker lift (pre-soft ride tech) shocks/struts, bumpstops and everything included. I will need to acquire some rear upper isolators, however.

so that is where I am at.

Author:  tjkoen01 [ Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Have you guys in PA been holding out on us?! I frequent Erie and if there are places close, I'd like to know about them!

Author:  teckman02 [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

so????? any new news on this topic do we know what we are doing yet. if you all want i can host at my place

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

November seems to be a bust
:cry:
still have a new lift to do on mine and deliver my old one to its new owner, :shock: :wink: :lol:

Thanksgiving and then every one getting ready for Christmas so busy time of the year for most

I am going to do some runs myself (and maybe one other person) checking out some new spots so we will be ready for the new year :wink: :wink:

Will advise when we see what they are like.

Author:  1996xj [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

So, Im sure you will install you'r old lift on Chris's KJ -1/2 inch or so to keep him in check, right Tom ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 am ]
Post subject: 

1996xj wrote:
So, Im sure you will install you'r old lift on Chris's KJ -1/2 inch or so to keep him in check, right Tom ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Got to help him a little bit :lol: :lol:

Actually I have new front springs for him sitting here for the last 5 months and a set of newer OME struts all just rusting away but he's waiting ...on ??? not sure Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years , Easter not really sure what season or holiday! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Getting rid of mine to someone else so they can be higher than Chris as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/